CP/Delhi in his first Law & Order meeting with the Spl/ CsP/ Jt. CsP/DCsP of districts, IGI, Railways, Metro & Crime held today in Police Headquarters, Delhi emphasized as under:-
- To ensure Police Visibility and interaction with people in each Beat.
- To ensure Police Presence in pickets, crime prone areas, dark spots and places of public gatherings
- To improve Public Police relations and to meet with RWAs & MTAs more frequently.
- To pay attention to the disposal of complaints and redressal of public grievance.
- Safety & Security of Women and vulnerable group is the prime concern. All necessary steps should be taken to prevent crime against women to ensure that every women in Delhi feels safe.
- To improve intelligence gathering for taking preventive actions against hardened and known criminals.
- To improve records of crime & criminals for quick retrieval and taking preventive action.
- DCsP/Addl DCsP to visit atleast one police station in a week to review the working and records. They should ensure timely disposal of cases with quality investigation.
- To pay special attention for prevention & detection of property crimes.
PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
DELHI POLICE, DELHI.