Ministry of Food Processing Industries inviting applications under sub-schemes of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana (PMKSY)
Posted On: 22 JUN 2022, Delhi
Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India is inviting applications under the following sub-schemes of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana (PMKSY):
- Scheme for Creation of Infrastructure for Agro Processing Clusters(APC)
- Scheme for Creation/Expansion of Food Processing & Preservation Capacities [Unit Scheme] (CEFPPC)
- Scheme for Integrated Cold Chain and Value Addition Infrastructure (Cold Chain)
- Food Safety and Quality Assurance Infrastructure (FTL)
- Operation Greens- long Term Interventions (OG)
Applications may be submitted online at https://sampada-mofpi.gov.inby the prospective promoters/ investors/ entrepreneurs who are eligible and willing to set up food processing related facilities / units w.e.f. 10.00 hrs of 27th June, 2022.
Applications need to be submitted as per the revised operational guidelines dated 08.06.2022 of the respective sub-scheme available on www.mofpi.gov.in
Pre-bid meeting will be held on 04th July, 2022 at 11.00 hrs in Room No. 120, Panchsheel Bhawan, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi.
Applications received under the sub-schemes in response to Expression of Interest (EoI) will be evaluated separately and sanctioned on merit subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria and meeting the minimum qualifying assessment criteria as mentioned in the relevant guidelines of the sub-schemes.
The demand drafts, in original, should reach the Ministry not later than one week after last date of submission of application.
Last date for submission of online application is 17.00 hrs of 10th August, 2022.