4 FACTORY BURLGLARS ARRESTED -52KG BRASS TAP,120 KG NUT BOLT..
4 FACTORY BURLGLARS ARRESTED -52KG BRASS TAP,120 KG NUT BOLT MADE OF BRASS & 10 KG OF ALUMINIUM WIRE RECOVERED
- FOUR FACTORY BURGLARS ARRESTED.
- 52 KG BRASS TAP, 120 KG NUT BOLT MADE OF BRASS & 10 KG ALUMINUM WIRE RECOVERED
- FIVE CASES OF FACTORY BURGLARY WORKED OUT
On 06-01-2017, at about 8.30 am, ASI Hukam chand along with staff were on area patrolling. In the mean time he received secret information that two burglars in possession of stolen property would come from from R-Block Dilshad Garden side to MTNL office circle. On the basis of secret information, a team was constituted under supervision of SHO/GTB Enclave and ACP/Seema Puri and two persons namely Sekh Saddam @ Laddan S/o Sekh Aftaf Alam, Age 23 Years & Pappu Alam S/o Sekh Bunali age 23 years were apprehended from MTNL office circle. A plastic Katta was recovered from the possession of Sekh Saddam @ Laddan containing 64 pieces (20 kg) of brass taps. The recovered property was found stolen in Case FIR No. 07/2017 U/S 457/380 IPC PS GTB Enclave, Delhi.
During the course of investigation both accused persons were arrested in Case FIR No. 07/2017 U/S 457/380 IPC PS GTB Enclave, Delhi. On thorough interrogation they disclosed that they along with their two associates use to commit thefts in the area. On further investigation, accused Dilshad @ Banta age 32 years & Kamran age 20 years were arrested. At instance of accused Kamran, one iron rod (weapon of offence) was recovered and at instance of accused Dilshad @ Banta and accused Kamran, 120 Kg. Nut/bolt made of Brass, 10 Kg Aluminum Wire & 32 KG Brass Taps were recovered.
During interrogation they revealed that they collect waste material/scrap from industrial areas. During this process, they gather information about location and security arrangements of factories secretly. During night time, they commit burglary and sold the stolen articles to their known scrap dealers who were identified as Saarik S/o Bhure Khan & Faisal S/o Bhure khan. Efforts are being made to search the scrap dealers.
INVOLMENTS OF ARRESTED PERSONS
During the course of investigation, all four accused persons are found involved in the following cases:-
- Case FIR No. 502/16 U/S 457/380 IPC, P.S. GTB Enclave, Shahdara District, Delhi.
- Case FIR No. 489/16 U/S 457/380 IPC, P.S. GTB Enclave, Shahdara District, Delhi.
- Case FIR No. 459/16 U/S 457/380 IPC, , P.S. GTB Enclave, Shahdara District, Delhi.
- Case FIR No. 06/17 U/S 457/380/511 IPC, P.S. GTB Enclave, Shahdara District, Delhi.
- Case FIR No. 07/17 4 U/S 57/380 IPC, P.S. GTB Enclave, Shahdara District, Delhi.
During the course of investigation, the following articles have been recovered.
- 52 Kg Brass taps
- One iron road.(weapon of offence)
- 120 Kg. Nut/bolt of Brass.
- 10 Kg. Aluminum Wire.
PROFILE OF ARRESTED PERSONS
- Sekh Saddam @ Laddan s/o Sekh Aftab Alam R/o West Champaran, Bihar, Aged 23 years.
- Pappu Alam s/o Sekh Banoli R/o West Champaran, Bihar Aged 23 years.
- Kamran s/o Yakub Ali R/o Siitarganj, Distt Uddham Singh Nagar, Uttrakhand, aged 20 years.
- Dilshad @ Banta S/o Samshad Ali @ Kallu R/o New Seemapuri Aged 32 years.
(NUPUR PRASAD), IPS
Dy. COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
SHAHDARA DISTRICT, DELHI
Source: Delhi Police (PR Cell)