Traffic Advisory for Funeral Procession of Late Satguru Baba Hardev Singh Ji Maharaj..
Funeral Procession of Late Satguru Baba Hardev Singh Ji Maharaj,
Head of Sant Nirankari Mission
The Funeral Procession of Late Satguru Baba Hardev Singh Ji Maharaj, Head of Sant Nirankari Mission would start at 8 AM on 18.05.2016 from Satsang Ground, Ground No. 8, Burari Road and will pass through Burari Chowk, Outer Ring Road, Dheerpur Village, Parmanand Colony, Kingsway Camp Chowk, Delhi University Metro Station, Mall Road, IP College, Chandgi Ram Akhaara, Ring Road, ISBT and reach Nigam Bodh Ghat at around 12 noon. Devotees in large numbers are expected to join the funeral procession.
Commuters to avoid the following routes:
- Mall Road from Azadpur Terminal to IP College from 8.00 AM to 02.00 PM.
- Outer Ring Road passing through Burari
- Burari Road from Kingsway Camp Chowk to Sant Nagar Burari. Instead take Road No. 51 to reach Ring Road/Outer Ring Road
- For going towards South Delhi from Mukarba Chowk, Road Users may take:
Outer Ring Road towards Madhuban Chowk OR
GTK Road from Mukarba Chowk to Azad Pur and then turn right on Ring Road at Azad Pur towards Punjabi Bagh.
- Vehicles going towards North Delhi from Nizamuddin side may be required to be diverted to Trans Yamuna from Geeta Colony Bridge OR Yamuna Bridge (Vikas Marg) OR Nizamuddin Bridge as per requirement.
Ø These vehicles may further take Pushta Road for going towards North, and
Ø May rejoin via ISBT Flyover OR Wazirabad Bridge as per directions.
The diversions on ring road on either side of Nigam Bodh Ghat would be eased according to the position of the funeral procession.
Elaborate traffic arrangements will be made to minimize the inconvenience caused to commuters.
Source : Delhi Police (PR Cell)